At Penkridge Middle School our caring and dedicated staff and Local Governing Committee are committed to providing a vibrant and happy learning environment where every pupil is valued both as an individual and as a member of the PMS family.
Through effort and encouragement to excellence
- To provide the highest possible standard of education through a Visible Learning approach and a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To recognise and care for the needs of all individuals (staff and students alike), including their physical, emotional, social, spiritual and intellectual needs.
- To promote a culture of respect and care of both others and the environment, through our simple rules: ready, respectful and safe.
- To positively promote the ethos of British Values and the UN global goals to enable pupils to learn about and understand others on a local, national and global scale.
- To use relevant and up to date resources to ensure students are prepared for their next stage in education and their life beyond, both academically and personally.
- To collaborate with parents/carers and the wider community to provide the best possible education for all children at PMS.